Wembley Golf Club Membership
Register today for a Wembley Golf Club Membership.
What does Membership Include?
- An official Golf Australia/GOLF Link handicap
- Public Liability Insurance coverage via Golf Australia
- Access to competitions
- $99 range card
Access to make online bookings 11 days in advance (1 day ahead of general public)
- Other membership benefits - these will vary over time, including access to some PGA Member benefits. Stay tuned for member benefits being revealed in coming months.
Adult: $199 per annum
Junior (Under 18): $99 per annum
Customers who don't already have an official Golf Australia/GOLF Link handicap must submit scores for three, 18 hole rounds to gain a handicap. The score card must be signed by a marker.
Members can play in competitions which will be held on the days/course and time below. All members must still book their round of golf as normal up to seven days in advance, but must book within these specified competition times for their score cards to be entered. Bookings are subject to availabilty as normal. Members must pay their green fees and a $5 competition fee. Official handicaps are a requirement, offering friends of members an opportunity to compete in the competitions too.
- Monday - Tuart Course - 9 holes - Entry times between 6:30am to 3pm
- Monday - Old Course - 18 holes - Entry times between 6:30am - 1pm
- Wednesday - Tuart Course - 9 holes - Entry times between 12 to 3pm
- Wednesday - Old Course - 18 holes - Entry times between 6am to 2pm
- Friday - Tuart Course - 9 holes - Entry times between 6:30am to 3pm
- Friday - Old Course - 18 holes - Entry times between 6:30am to 1pm
- Saturday - Old Course - 9 holes *Juniors Only* - Entry times 11am - 3pm
- Saturday - Old Course - 18 holes - Entry times between 6:30am to 2pm
- Sunday - Tuart Course - 18 holes - Entry times between 6:30am to 1pm
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A MEMBER USING OUR ONLINE APPLICATION
FOR MORE INFORMATION